Thursday, March 13, 2014

SPRING FEVER

After a long weekend in NYC, I arrived back in Chicago to nearly 60 degree weather and SUNSHINE. I nearly died of shock and happiness....only to wake the next morning to yet another blizzard. WTF. This has been the longest winter of my life and I am so over it.

These images of happy, sunny apartments and plants galore are making me seriously jealous. I think I'm ready to start my first herb garden this weekend. It's going to have to be tiny in order to fit on my one sunny bathroom windowsill. Tiny is better than nothing, right? I've been searching Pinterest for some cute DIY herb garden ideas. I'm thinking maybe I'll use recycled tin cans. My metallic obsession continues. Any other ideas? Wish me luck!

  PHOTO BY EMILY JOHNSTON VIA DESIGN SPONGE

 VIA 16 HOUSE


No comments:

Post a Comment